Friday, February 9, 2007

My First Business Suit

After applying to the universities as confident I was to get atleast couple of interview calls that I ordered a nice conservative business suit for the interviews. Yesterday when I went to pick it up, I decided to try it on before taking it home. When I wore the coat, something wasnt right. It seems that tailor had screwed up the back of the coat. Now she is gonna work some more on that, I dont know whether she will fix it or make it worse. I dont really care anymore because its got no use for me anymore. As for the money I spent on it, it will go on the alter of my MBA adventures.

1 comment:

AGirlsMBA said...

Thanks for your comment! I didn't apply to Sloan because I did my undergrad at a very technical place. I wanted a different perspective for my grad years ... and something less theoretical ... but I do think MIT is a wonderful place ... best of luck!