Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Chatting with a Wharton Alumnus

I just chatted with a wharton alumnus. I met her in the kitchen of my comapny. When I asked her about Wharton, her eyes just lit up. She was a very warm and friendly person. She explained so passionately about all the things she did at Wharton and how the non-disclosuer policy of wharton made things so great!

She said the business stuff you could read and learn but the value that Wharton brought in her life was the friends (she doesnt like to call it network) she made. She said she had such a great time there that despite being so hectic it was almost a vacation time. She said that she would like to talk more about it if I wanted because she liked the school so much.

Seems like Wharton is a great place to be. Congratulations to all those who are joining it this year.

1 comment:

ipoel said...

Hi MBA Aspirant, welcome to the blogging club :) Don't forget to add yourself to http://opencoder.org/mbablogs/applicants/